As requested by many and after much prayer and research, I have compiled a list of significant events over which we must be praying in the coming months.
By listing these events, let it be known that it is NOT in any way my intention to produce fear. Fear is not of God — for He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love, of power and a sound mind. The following is only for a matter of awareness and prayer.
1. On or around June 26 the Supreme Court will decide on the issue of Gay Marriage in the United States, in the midst of President Obama’s declaration that June is LGBT month.
2. June 17-July 17 – Muslim fast of Ramadan.
3. At the end of June, the nuclear agreement with Iran is supposed to be finalized.
4. July 25-July 26 – Tisha b’av (9th of Av). What’s happened historically in the past on this day?
5. July 28th – On May 28th, Reuters reported that countries in the European Union were being given a two-month deadline to enact bail-in legislation. Any nation that does not have bail-in legislation in place by that time will face legal action from the European Commission. (So why is the European Union in such a rush to get this done? Could it be that the top dogs in the EU are anticipating that another great financial crisis is about to erupt?)
6. July 15th to September 15th – A realistic military training exercise known as ‘Jade Helm’ will be conducted by the U.S. Army. More than 1,000 members of the U.S. military will take part in this exercise. The list of states to be involved in these drills include Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, California, Mississippi and Florida.
7. Sept 13-14 – End of the Shemitah year. In 2001 and 2008, both Shemitah years ended with the beginning of Wall Street crashes.
8. Sept 15 – The 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on this date. It is being reported that France plans to introduce a resolution that would give formal UN Security Council recognition to a Palestinian state. Up until now, the United States has always been the one blocking such a resolution, but Barack Obama is indicating that things may be much different this time around.
9. Sept 23 – Yom Kippur and also the Jubilee of Jerusalem to the day.
10. Sept 24 – Pope Francis will address Congress. This will be the first time a Pope has ever addressed Congress.
11. Sept 25-27 – The United Nations is going to launch a brand new sustainable development agenda for the entire planet. Some have called this “Agenda 21 on steroids”. But this new agenda is not just about the environment. It also includes provisions regarding economics, agriculture, education and gender equality. On September 25th, the Pope will travel to New York to give a major speech kicking off the UN conference where this new agenda will be unveiled.
12. Sept 28 — First day of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) as well as the final blood moon of a Tetrad cycle. This super moon will be the closest it has been to Earth since 2011. In 2011, the super moon came in conjunction with a blood moon over Washington D.C. and marked the beginning of the war in Libya.
My Friends, this is not the end of world! It is the BEGINNING OF THE KINGDOM!