1. Why do I have to register for Worthy Chat?
2. Will my information be confidential?
3. If I register, will I receive SPAM?
4. I registered but I still cannot access Worthy Chat. What am I doing wrong?
5. It says that I’ve been banned, but I haven’t done anything wrong.
If you didn’t find your answer and are still having trouble logging into Worthy Christian Chat, please contact us!
Answers to FAQs
1. To provide the safest family environment, Worthy Chat has added a REGISTRATION feature. Worthy Chat utilizes the Worthy Christian forums database, so if you are registered with Worthy Christian forums, there’s no need to register again, simply use your Worthy Christian Forums username and password. By adding this feature, we will be better able to moderate the chat room, thus providing a better family friendly atmosphere.
2. All your information will be kept completely confidential, never to be used for any reason except for Worthy Ministries registration purposes.
3. You will never receive any SPAM as a result of registering, nor will your email address every be given out for any reason.
4. Upon registering, you must: 1) Enter a valid email address and 2) Validate your account (Check your email for instructions on how to validate your account).
5. Inadvertently people get banned in chat when trying to block someone else. If this is the case, please visit What is my IP address?
Then send an email explaining that you were inadvertently banned along with the IP address provided by What is my IP address as well as your username.